Reliable Felony Defense in Clark County
Felonies are serious crimes that can result in severe jail time if the accused is convicted. Beyond incarceration, felons suffer a significant stain on their criminal record following their sentence, potentially losing job opportunities and tarnishing their reputations. In these felony cases, defendants must seek the counsel of an extensively experienced trial lawyer who can analyze the weaknesses in the accusations against them. Attorney Neil Cane’s nearly 30 years working in the Clark County legal system has allowed him to become familiar with local prosecutors while successfully defending the interests of numerous clients accused of felonies.
The Right Attorney for Any Felony Case
After nearly 30 years of successfully defending felony cases in court, Neil Cane has helped clients charged with a wide range of felony accusations in beating or mitigating their charges. Some of the more frequent felony cases include:
- Theft Crime Defense – Theft is considered a felony in the state of Washington if the item in question is a property or service valued at more than $750. If convicted, a person could be imprisoned for five years or more in addition to suffering significant fines. Neil Cane will help prevent you from facing years of incarceration with a comprehensive and aggressive legal defense.
- Fraud – From possessing another person’s driver’s license or bank card to committing tax or insurance fraud, the penalties for such crimes can range from misdemeanors to major felonies. In any related case, Neil Cane will determine your best course of action throughout your trial and the entire legal process.
- Assault – This violent crime often involves intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causing physical injury to another person. It is charged as a felony or a misdemeanor, depending on the case.
- Sex Offenses – Rape-related charges involving a family or household member require immediate attention from an experienced lawyer. False claims can ruin your life if you don’t seek legal counsel familiar with and experienced in these cases.
- Drug Distribution – If you are charged with the crime of possession of controlled substances with the intent to sell, then you could be arrested and given a severe sentence. The penalties that you may face will depend on the type and amount of substance found in your possession, and could even result in a felony charge.
A Felony Defense Attorney Clark County Counts On
When taking on a felony charge, it’s essential to seek out an experienced attorney who knows Clark County’s legal system. With Neil Cane, you know you will be hiring a skilled lawyer who’s familiar with the state prosecutors in Clark County. Mr. Cane’s decades of experience in criminal defense and defending clients accused of felonies will help you prepare for your trial, whether this involves contesting your charges or preparing a reasonable plea bargain. Mr. Cane offers an aggressive legal defense that prioritizes his clients and their needs.
An expert attorney will seek the best outcome in their clients’ trials, and the law office of Neil Cane will ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome in your court case. Call attorney Neil Cane today to schedule a free, confidential consultation. Washington Attorney Neil Cane represents clients throughout Clark County. His legal focus pertains to a variety of topics related to criminal defense.